Instagram is the most widely used social networking site for meeting new people, conducting business, and sharing and creating content. More than a billion individuals use Instagram to share their most recent photographs, stories, and other sorts of content with their target audience. Now for the big question: how can you sign up for Instagram without giving out your phone number?
To create an Instagram account without a phone number, follow this step-by-step guide.
The First Approach
Step 1: Go to Instagram’s main interface.
- So, we’re ready to make an Instagram account.
- Open the app after installing it.
- This will take you to the main interface of the Instagram app, as shown below.
Step 2: “Sign Up with Email Address is the option to choose.
- You’ll be led to a signup page if you choose this option.
- For making the account on Instagram, you need to give either your phone number or email address
Step 3: Select “Email address” from the drop-down menu and type in your email address.
- Instead of adding a phone number, select the email address option.
- You can use this method to establish an Instagram account without using your phone number.
- Enter your email address here and then click the next button.
Read More: Who Has Scored Most Runs In IPL Tourment
WRAPPING IT ALL UP
If you want to make an Instagram account without a phone number, simply follow the instructions outlined above. Instagram will ask for either a phone number or an email address, so choose the latter and proceed with the rest of the account creation procedure. That is all there is to it. It’s that simple!