1. First, please let us know about you.
Hi, I am Er Rahul Barod, by education, I am Computer Science Engineer by professional I am Blogger, Digital Marketer, and an Entrepreneur from Ujjain, M.P. Currently, Currently I am running a Modern-day digital marketing agency called SRGlobes and also as the same time we work with various startups recently on 15th August 2020 me along with my team created a UC Browser alternative called VB Browser.
2. How and when did you come into the blogging field?
It was back in December 2016. One of my friend named Kunal was into blogging and he kind of tell me about it. Then want ahead and research it on google. Soon I started creating new blogs and started executing on whatever ours leaning daily. Then get very soon I get in touch with Ratnesh Parmar and Shweta Parmar and started a site reallifejokes.com.
3. Were there any guides/guru or someone from whom you took inspiration in your blogging journey?
Talking about my guru is always “The Internet” I have learned a lot from it and still learning. Though, Throughout this journey, I have learned a lot from my fellow bloggers like Shweta Parmar, Ratensh Parmar, and Devanand Pandey.
4. Did you struggle in the beginning. What kind of problems did you face?
As it was not a smooth ride, though I want. Call it to struggle, rather it has been a learning curve. I remember those days when I was enabled to get Google Adsense approval on my blog. And then end up searching on the internet and figure it out myself in 2 months. When it comes to serving the most valuable content to my audience. I am still learning to put the best out of it.
5. How was your first blog and earning experience. Like investment and time, it took to reach $100.
The first website I created reallifejokes.com was a brilliant experience in 6 months this site achieve 3000 users a day. But very soon I figure out it was good enough to make high revenue cause most of the traffic from Indian geo. Then I started my second website software download (Apk Niche) which was a pleasant experience in terms of money.
6. Which is your favorite niche that you think has good earnings and it will be worthy in the future too?
Every niches worth as long as you have helpful content about it. If you create the best content, you will wen. That’s was my experience so far in blogging.
7. How many blogs you’re currently running and how do you manage everything? Do you manage everything by yourself or you have a team?
Currently, I have own around 30+ blogs, Initially, I was managing it with my partners. now I have a team around it.
8. What’s one thing that everyone should keep in mind if they want to come to the blogging field?
Blogging is a passions game you cant expect things to happen overnight. Cause creating a blog is not so challenging but having a huge audience around it difficult which takes time.
Read More: Interview With Indian Blogger Nirav Hiingu
9. So you have been in Affiliate for so long. How do you select products to promote?
The best way to start with it is once I start a blog I start exploring affiliates around that niche. So whenever publish a blog I try to add an affiliate product that goes well with that article. I am currently working with OGAds, Maxbounty, Cuelinks, and VCommission actively.
10. What would you give one guru mantra to new bloggers?
Most often the biggest problem I feel in newb blogger is they research and learn about a lot of things but do not execute it most of the time. Execution is the game especially in blogging as it is a g=dynaic field and things change real quick so you got to be on the top of your game. To Learn, Execute, Repeat
It’s my pleasure to announce recently on the 15th of August 2020 I along with my team (SR Globes & Digi Globes) create it a UC Browser alternative called Vande Bharat Browser aka VB Browser.